An important international pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a wide range of formulations, that is opening new market in Barcelona needs to incorporate into its operations division an: RP & OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reporting to the delegate of Spain, his/her functions will be:
– Ensure that the quality management system is in place and complies with GDP regulations.
– Ensure that products are ordered, transported, stored, and delivered in accordance with the license and in compliance with GDP regulations, ensuring that products are properly labelled, and that all necessary documentation is completed and retained.
– Ensure that any deviations from GDP regulations are identified, documented, and investigated, and that corrective action is taken to prevent recurrence.
– Ensure that all provisions of the TAC/WDA Laboratory license are complied with and maintained.
– Ensure that full and prompt cooperation is established with key stakeholders (marketing authorization holders, manufacturers, and batch testing/distribution centres).
– Be the legal representative of the company before the health authorities (AEMPS and other EU authorities where the products are registered).
– Oversee for both international and local operations, ensuring efficient execution and compliance with regulatory standards.
– Ensure that the organisation is properly structured to support company’s goals.
– Promote a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and operational excellence.
– University degree in Pharmacy.
– Experience in Operations, Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Management is a plus.
– Specific knowledge of all aspects of the GMP/GDP Quality Management System is a plus.
– Fluency in English and Spanish, other languages are valuable.
We are looking for a person with a global mindset, who has the ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing work environment, with a high degree of autonomy and excellent communication skills.
We offer the opportunity to be part of a multinational company in the process of growth in a relevant position at a strategic level, with a clear possibility of professional development, with a permanent contract and work flexibility.